Saturday, June 7, 2014

My 2012 Latisse Progression~~ and now, YOUNIQUE 3D Fiber Lashes

I've always loved pretty lashes....and I'm not a big make-up person but always try to enhance my sparse lashes.
My Latisse experiment from 2012   ~ the video


 4 month difference.  I stopped in Sept/Oct 2012.
Not worth the $$ or worry about using medicine near (in)my eye  Now, although I liked the result, I do have serious concerns about needing to use it or "lose it".
The result I got from 3D Fiber Lashes was better than any day I used Latisse!
I am an Independent Presenter for Younique.  You can buy your 3D Fiber Lashes straight from the corporate site.  Once you try them, you'll want more.  When that happens, I can show you how to get your 3D Fiber Lashes for FREE! Yes, FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment